Monday, September 16, 2013

About Me


My name is Taliah and I am a young, female pit bull mix available for adoption from Lost Dog & Cat Rescue Foundation.  I was found wandering the streets of Philadelphia in July and thanks to the help of some great volunteers from the Animal Care & Control Team of Philadelphia, I have since made my way to a foster home in Northern Virginia.  I am house trained, crate trained and I love walking around the neighborhood, meeting new people and four legged canine friends.  Follow my adventures here on my road to adoption!



1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Isaura Oliveira, and I work at the iconography department of YAN Comunicação, in São Paulo, Brazil.

    We're now producing a didactic book for Moderna Publisher (Santillana Group) called Freeway Volume 2 - 2nd Edition, in which our editors would like to use the image of a print-screen of your blog Adopt Dash.

    Could you authorize thus use? Is there any cost for that?

    Please contact us at isaura@yancom.com.br

    Thanks in advance, and congratulations for your noble gesture of love for animals.

    Best wishes from Brazil,
    Isaura Olivera

    ReplyDelete